Friday, February 1, 2008

RIP Mr Rat

I just witnessed a fatal accident on Shenton Way while waiting for Mr Porky to fetch me :(

The traffic was heavy and I heard a loud and long horn. It caught my attention and I saw a car driving super slowly, blocking the bus behind. I'm not sure if the horn was from the slow car or the bus behind the car, but anyway... i saw a rat trying to run across the road and the car was driving slowly because the driver didn't want to run over the rat.

The rat finally ran passed that car but on the next lane, a cab (ignorant of what is happening), ran over the rat.

I witnessed the rat, half dead, making its final bit of struggle and eventually giving up.

It's 80% "Oh-noooooooo" & 20% "yikes!"

I'm disturbed. Can't get the image out of my head. Probably gonna have a nightmare.

No comments: