Monday, February 11, 2008

happy cny

the thing about public holidays is, they are gone faster than i can finish a tin of pineapple tarts.

:(

its monday and i'm in black from top to toe. i'm mourning for my lost holidays. a lot of my poultry zoo comrades are on leave (#$%^@#$%^#$%%^&*), making my monday even more delightful. =/

the best thing about this CNY was that i had a great great time with my niece and nephews. for the first time ever, baby roy came to me and called me "AH YI YO" out of his own will (simply because he wanted to ask me if he was going in the right direction for Mario Kart, but it made my day anyway)

watched CJ7 last week.. i thought it was beneath stephen chow's ability as i really liked his last Kung Fu movie. nevertheless, the little girl was really good and alien was darn cute. clever marketers should come out with the alien merchandise to cash in on its cuteness already

oh ya, i managed to master using fake eye lash within my first try. i am so naturally talented, can't help beaming at myself. haha :P

No comments: