Monday, February 4, 2008

Bye Nuffnang

For the first time in Tissue Lady's life, i decided to put an ad on this blog, just so I can generate a teeny weeny bit of side income while doing practically nothing.

So i signed up myself on Nuffnang and after 1 week, i got my first ad.. excited by how much i can earn, i got hardworking and began to start doing "PR & Marketing" for my blog. PR & Marketing as in signing up on bloglog, posting my blogs on Nuffnang's innit thingy, visiting people's blog etc.

So much work.

As my Nike Woman ad ran last week, I was damn excited to see how much i got in the end. My traffic is quite low, so i'm under "Band 1" in Nuffnang terms. From the ad last week, I've garnered a whopping S$1.68. let's say i have at least 10 ads per year. i'll need 3 years from now before i can finally cash out the $50. (their minimum cash-out amount is $50)

woooots! i'm rich. =_=|||

bye nuffnang, i'm removing you. i know i shouldn't expect too much but well.. i've decided to stop wasting my time and go back to be the "housewife-blog".. not the kind to step out into the vast worldwide web and earn money for a living. anyways, i think i'll still be visiting some blogs which i think are interesting to read

goodbye nuffnang :)

No comments: