Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Depression

It's a Sunday & I'm having Sunday depression. I'm depressed thinking about tomorrow's work. About having to face the bird and tortoise. Their faces makes me puke. About doing work that I do not believe in myself. About having to go through the weekly staff briefing and being interrogated by bird on why is this like this and why is that like that. It's so bad that I have urges to cry every now & then. I find it hard to make myself smile on a Sunday. I hate myself for taking naps on a Sunday as it means shortening my day and making Monday come faster.

***************************************************************************

Went to Yishun Safra KTV during New Year's Eve. The fun part was when me & Simin took out our cameras and started shooting around. :)


***************************************************************************

Went to KS's new dessert shop at Potong Pasir yesterday to show our support for this old time band senior! Hope his business will pick up soon and more people will patronise this small but cosy place. The desserts are good! :)


After that, we headed to NAFA's Lee Foundation Theatre for a night of brass music - Symphonic Brass Plays "Theatre Music" presented by Just Brass Ensemble with guest appearance by The Tuba Powerhouse & ConCORdis. Old class & band mate Zhong Qing (who is probably the most talented young French Horn player in Singapore now) performed at the concert (which explains why we're all there). He had many solos that night and was probably the star of the concert.

Good job friend! You did great (except for a couple of wrongly pitched notes, haha :P) and I'm very happy to see your current achievements. It has been your dream since Secondary school to be a great musician and I think you are doing exactly that now. :)

After the concert, we headed to a steamboat place opposite Paradiz Centre for a "light" dinner :P


***************************************************************************

Sometimes I have the urge to tell her that her actions are making many of us unhappy. Probably some of the things I said were a bit harsh but this is definitely not an isolated case of her doing/saying things that will spoil everybody's night so I couldn't bear it anymore. It is not often that we meet, probably 2 times a year and I do not think it is hard to compromise with everyone else to make things easier. Wake up from your world, please. It is not just about you and you alone.

***************************************************************************


I've bidded for this cute Coach Taffy from Evilbay! Have to go through vPost as the seller doesn't ship to Singapore. It is a bit troublesome but definitely worth my time as a Singapore Yahoo! auction seller is selling it for $100 more. Cant wait!

***************************************************************************

Ok, that spells the end of my very random post. Back to depressing Sunday.

No comments: