Monday, January 7, 2008

Dream Home

Was bored while bathing and started thinking about my future dream home....
My dream home consists of the following oooh-so-lovely aspects:

- a massage chair to relax in the evening after a long long day

- a swing sort of bench for fun times to chat with friends and family


- bean bags bean bags bean bags!! in red, blue, green, yellow, polka dots, stripes, leopard, zebra, all sorts of colours!!

- a round/circle designer chair as often seen on tv which looks like this:

- a 4 poster bed like this.. oooh so princessy..

- a wonderfully relaxing bath tub for a milk bath or rose petals bath filled with bubbles



- a set of nicely painted walls which is not only white and white alone. i'd love it to be creative! vibrant! cheerful!

- a nice & cosy kitchen where I can do whatever I like to it and hopefully it looks like one typically seen on Discovery Travel & Living

- a walk in wardrobe with a see through cupboard specially for my bags bags bags so it feels like i'm shopping everytime I step into my wardrobe (FYI, that's Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe in Sex and the City)


I'm very absolutely aware that many of the above will probably never come true, or else, only when i'm 60 but well, such is life.... and I love to day-dream :)

No comments: