Sunday, November 18, 2007

Very Blessed with Love

Had my 25th birthday last Tuesday. :) It is great to have so many fantastic friends, colleagues and family showering me with their wishes and love.

Here's a quick summary :P

Some of us from PC met up after work at Lao Pa Sat for dinner... and these lovely people secretly went to get a birthday cake for me. Everyone flashed their cameras and I felt like a SuperStar instantly. Unfortunately, I didn't bring camera that day and was looking super shag. So I shall not post pictures of that. Wahaha!

Went to Waraku with Mr Porky on the Deepavali holiday to celebrate. See how act cute we are. hohoho...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... delicious la!!

After Waraku.. we went to Tiffany & Co to get my long awaited stuff.. I went there with the idea to get a necklace... but after trying the necklace and charm bracelet, I fell in love with the charm bracelet and the locket charm. In the end, I decided to get the bracelet and an additional locket charm, so I can use the charm as a necklace pendant anytime. Thus effectively, I've gotten myself both a necklace and a bracelet :P (psssssssssst.... and I went to Perlini's to get myself a silver chain necklace after that at $9! heehee)

Using the ang bao money I got from my family and friends, I had $400+ to subsidise my purchase, so I only paid less than $100 myself :)
Ms Keng was so thoughtful and knowing I am a very lippie person, she got me a Natural Source Lip Balm in Wild Strawberry & Honey. It smells heavenly!
Meanie Alexis brought me a teddy bear with my name written on the feet herself. Sooooooo sweet la, meanie! :P
Noormie got me a teddy bear as well!!! funny her also got me a pen in the shape of a finger, which she says, is to remind me of the nose digging tortoise :P

Mr Porky's Sister-in-Law bought me this very elegant and pretty bracelet!
... and Mr Porky's sister and her bf bought this cute small safety box which coincidentally has a special PIN code in order to open it... and they actually put some money inside for me. Such a special ang bao :)

Lastly, Takeshi Kaneshiro to end this post :P
I absolutely KNOW that he was thinking "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TISSUE LADY, I LOVE YOU" when he was taking this photo :P

No comments: