Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sweet Mr Porky

Last Friday, after dinner with Mr Porky in Yishun, we headed home to slack as usual.. As I was changing in my room, I just happened to glance at one corner of my room, where I put my boxes.. You know, those sort of gadget boxes when you buy HPs/MP3 Players etc... And so I spotted an odd looking box which I havent seen before and I went over to take a look...


Tada!! A Canon Powershot a570 IS camera box is right there in the corner of my room! I immediately brought the box out to show Mr Porky and to laugh at him that his surprise was busted.. but Mr Porky gave a look of shock and seemed extremely bewildered with why I have the box. He even asked me why I bought it before he could get it for me as a present.. Well, obviously I didn't buy it myself, so he said it was probably my brother who bought the camera and kept the box in my room and it's just coincidence that my brother bought the same camera that we have been eyeing. Also, the box is empty so probably my brother brought it out with him already. Mr Porky even apologised for disappointing me, as I thought it was a surprise for me but it actually wasn't.

After clarifying things, I went to the washroom in my mum's bedroom. As I came out of the washroom, I saw the camera placed on my mum's bed. :)

So, the story is... Mr Porky went to the girl's house earlier in the day before dinner to keep the camera after he bought it. He took out the camera and hide it under the girl's comforter on her bed and placed the box at the forlorn corner of her room, confidently thinking that she would never ever spot it. Unfortunately, sharp-eye girl spotted the box and he had to make up stories of how he did not buy the camera. As the girl went into the toilet, Mr Porky sprinted to girl's room to take the camera from under the comforter and put it on her mum's bed.

Mr Porky should really take part in Star Search or some acting competition. His acting skills will put the champions to shame..

Über sweet Mr Porky took cute pictures of himself in the camera and pre-recorded a video of him singing the birthday song.

He even got her a birthday cake :)
Playing around with my new baby!

Check out our tea time snack on Sunday..woohooo!

My new hair colour - Red highlights!! Yippee!! :D


No comments: