Monday, December 3, 2007

Blink Blink


Tada!
I went for eye lash perming with Woman 5.0 today at Bishan under the recommendation of meanie :) Woman 5.0 did eyelash extension while I did eyelash perming.. (Don't dare do extension cos scared it'll be too heavy)

It was a queer experience, cos you don't really know what the lady is doing to your eyes. So I can only imagine what was happening in my head and of course clarify with the "auntie" who was doing the deed.

I opted for the more dramatic "rod" method instead of the supposedly more natural and newer "nano" method. I think the end effect is not THAT dramatic so I guess it was a good choice. If I opted for the more natural "nano" curl, I would probably be not as pleased.. :P

In layman terms, what she did was to "glue my eyes", put a "rod" above my lashes, push the lashes one by one up and stick against the rod, apply some special lotion (which was quite stinging), cover the eyes with cloth, press it lightly and wait for what I think was around 15 minutes, check the lashes and add another special lotion to "set" it, cover and wait for another 10 minutes and we're done!


It was a cool experience and I guess I'll be doing it again in the future... :P

No comments: