Thursday, June 19, 2008

nomophobia?

do u have nomophobia?

it is a new term by UK experts which means literally: no-mo(bile)-phobia

i think i am one, my mobile phone is on everyday 24 hours, and i feel lost if i forget to bring my hp out. it is also my alarm clock, my watch, my torch. hah! :P

I AM NOMOPHOBIC!
read more here, it is really quite interesting :)

****************************************
i'm meeting lijuan tomorrow night for dinner
i miss her so much! my primary sch "frenemy" turned best-friend.. haha
why frenemies? cos she was in the TALL gang and i was in the short gang =.=
so we had different cliques in class. so duh! :P but hey..kids... that's how they behave..


she told me it's been 2 years since we met up (besides the occasional bumping on streets)
i didn't even realise it's been that long!
but whenever we meet, there'll be countless things to say..
primary school crushes.. how ugly they are now..
how we never ever manage to see her crush ever since graduation and other little girl talks

can't wait for tomorrow night! :)

No comments: